These policies are in place to ensure the comfort, enjoyment, and safety of our all guests. Please use campground etiquette.
By booking online, by phone or email, it is presumed that you have read and agree to the following cancellation policy;
- There is a one-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival (12 noon PST, two days ahead). This includes all no shows, forfeitures, early departures, evictions or inclement weather.
- Your reservation will be held until 8:00 pm on your arrival date. You forfeit your site, unless we hear from you before 8:00 pm advising us of your estimated time of arrival. No refund(s) will be provided.
- Cancellations must be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ Our policies BEFORE Booking
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PERMIT RADIOS OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF AMPLIFIED MUSIC. ACOUSTICAL GUITAR AND SINGING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE IS ENCOURAGED BUT ONLY UNTIL QUIET TIME at 10:00 PM and not before 7:00 AM
Weekends require a two night minimum from the first weekend in June to the last weekend in August. Single night reservations can be made Sunday through Thursday. All long weekends are a three night minimum. This includes the following dates:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- BC Day
- Labour Day
Please review individual site occupancy numbers to ensure your group fits within the camping pad and occupancy limits. Should your group exceed site occupancy limits, we will require you book an additional site(s) upon arrival, subject to availability. If we are unable to accommodate the overage, you will need to make alternate arrangements for the extra guests. Should you decide to depart/forfeit your site, the cancellation will apply.
- Sites allow for 2 adults and children OR 4 adults.
- Nightly fees are based on 2 adults and children, 1 vehicle.
- Additional nightly fees apply for additional adults (to a maximum of 4 adults per site).
- Double and group sites sites allow for additional adults.
- Tents are to be placed ONLY within the campsite boundary.
Speed limit is 10 km per hour. Watch for children playing. Park only in designated parking areas, not along roadside or off edge of campsite. Please do not block roads. Unlicensed vehicles are not permitted to operate in the campground.
Please be considerate of your neighbours by observing quiet time from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Excessive noise is not permitted any time of day or night. Generators are not allowed at any time.
Additional fees apply for visitors and extra vehicles. Please ensure your visitors or non-registered guests:
- Adhere to campground policies
- Park only in designated Guest Parking areas provided.
- Leave the campground or register for overnight stay before office closes, subject to availability.
Pets are welcome at no additional charge but please remember:
- We ask they be on leash and not left unattended, you are responsible for your pet’s actions.
- Please clean up after your pets
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated
No off-site wood or building materials permitted. Please visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for more information. Campfires must be attended at all times, kept low and contained within the fire rings provided. Fire rings are not to be relocated within the site nor removed from the site. Fire bans may be imposed.
Visit bcwildfire.ca for more information.
To ensure a quality experience for future guests, the cutting of trees, shrubs or branches and the gathering of wood is strictly prohibited. Please do your part to maintain our unique environment by respecting all plant life. This can also be done by remaining in your site and on established trails. Please do not forage through the forest. Firewood and kindling may be purchased at the office for $7.00 / bundle
Wild animals are not to be fed or harmed.
Please do not remove tables from other sites. Ask us if you require an extra table we are happy to bring an extra if needed.
May be consumed responsibly in your site only. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
All garbage and food items must be contained within your vehicle (not in tents) until disposal.
Parents are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children in the spirit of good neighborliness.
Paradise Valley Campground reserves the right to amend, supplement these policies or terminate any reservation for violation of our policies without refund. Should damage be caused by disregarding policies penalties may apply.
Please make sure you have read and agree to all the campground policies before making a reservation.