SITE & CANCELLATION policies
These policies are in place to ensure the comfort, enjoyment, and safety of our all guests. Please use campground etiquette.
DO NOT ARRIVE / STAY IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS ILL.
Please follow current BC CDC guidelines.
By booking online, by phone or email, it is presumed that you have read and agree to the following cancellation policy;
- Reservations are subject to a one-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations.
- There are no refunds for changes cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival (12 noon PST, two days ahead).
- Your reservation will be held until 8:00 pm on your arrival date. You forfeit your site, unless we hear from you before 8:00 pm advising us of your estimated time of arrival. No refund(s) will be provided.
- Cancellations must be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations are NOT accepted by phone or via voicemail.
This cancellation policy includes but is not limited to no shows, forfeitures, early departures, evictions, inclement weather, illness and government recommendations etc.
CHANGES & FEES
The following policies and fees apply to changes to all reservations:
Changes to reservations are permitted if made no less than 48 hours before arrival. Change requests made less than the 48 hours prior to arrival will result in the cancellation policy being applied.
All reservations are permitted one free change of any type. All subsequent reservation changes are subject to a $5 fee. This does not apply to changes made to add nights, guests, or vehicles to your reservation.
All guests are permitted to move their reservation dates one time per unique reservation for free if request is made no less than 48 hours in advance of arrival. Beyond the first complimentary change, additional changes within the same camping season are subject to a $5 change fee.
Requests to move a reservation into another camping season are permitted only once. All subsequent requests to move the reservation will result in the cancellation policy being applied.
PLEASE READ Our policies BEFORE Booking
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PERMIT RADIOS OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF AMPLIFIED SOUND OR MUSIC, this includes outdoor TV’s and amplified entertainment. ACOUSTICAL GUITAR AND SINGING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE IS ENCOURAGED BUT ONLY UNTIL QUIET TIME at 10:00 PM and not before 7:00 AM
Weekends require a two night minimum from the first weekend in June to the last weekend in August. Single night reservations can be made Sunday through Thursday. All Statutory Holiday / Long Weekends are a three night minimum. This includes the following dates:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- BC Day
- Labour Day
Once again this summer we will be operating normally but we will continue to ask our guests to help us make it a successful and fun season for all by abiding by our policies. These policies have been made in consideration of our guests, our staff and our community at large.
Please be aware that should any of our policies not be respected, we reserve the right to terminate any reservation or stay without refund.
- Masks are recommended inside all our facilities.
- Generators are NOT PERMITTED.
- Guests and visitors must register at the office upon arrival.
- Site occupancy maximums must be adhered to and are subject to change based on governemt requirements.
- Propane tank refills are available.
- We remain a non-amplified music/sound campground.
- Quiet hours remain the same from 10 PM to 7 AM.
Please review individual site occupancy numbers to ensure your family or group fits within the camping pad and site occupancy limits. Should your group exceed site occupancy limits, we will require you book an additional site(s) upon arrival, subject to availability. If we are unable to accommodate the overage, you will need to make alternate arrangements for the extra guests. Should you decide to depart/forfeit your site, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Sites allow for 2 adults and children OR 4 adults.
- Nightly fees are based on 2 adults and children, 1 vehicle.
- Additional nightly fees apply for additional adults (to a maximum of 4 adults per site).
- Additional nightly fees apply for additional vehicles (see individual site description for details)
Visitors are welcomed however please be aware that they are considered day or short term guests as they are utilizing the campground facilities. All visitors must register at the office and pay the applicable visitor/vehicle fees.
Speed limit is 10 km per hour. Watch for children playing. Park only in designated parking areas, not along roadside or off edge of campsite. Please do not block roads. Unlicensed vehicles are not permitted to operate in the campground.
Be considerate of your neighbours by observing quiet time from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Excessive noise is not permitted any time of day or night.
Pets are welcome at no additional charge but please remember:
- THEY MUST BE ON LEASH and not left unattended, you are responsible for your pet’s actions.
- Please clean up after your pets
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated
No off-site wood or building materials permitted. Please visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for more information. Campfires must be attended at all times, kept low and contained within the fire rings provided. Fire rings are not to be relocated within the site nor removed from the site. Fire bans may be imposed.
Visit bcwildfire.ca for more information.
To ensure a quality experience for future guests, the cutting of trees, shrubs or branches and the gathering of wood is strictly prohibited. Please do your part to maintain our unique environment by respecting all plant life. This can also be done by remaining in your site and on established trails. Please do not forage through the forest. Firewood and kindling may be purchased at the office.
Wild animals are not to be fed or harmed.
Tables & Firepits:
Please do not move site tables or firepits or use tables and firepits from other sites.
Achohol is now availiable for sale at the on-site General Store. Both may be consumed responsibly in your site only. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
All garbage and food items must be contained within your vehicle (not in tents) until disposal in our bear proof bins.
Parents are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children in the spirit of good neighborliness.
Paradise Valley Campground reserves the right to amend, supplement these policies or terminate any reservation for violation of our policies without refund. Should damage be caused by disregarding policies penalties will apply.
Please make sure you have read and agree to all the campground policies before making a reservation.