These policies are in place to ensure the comfort, enjoyment, and safety of our all guests. Please use campground etiquette.
DO NOT ARRIVE / STAY IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IS ILL
By booking online, by phone or email, it is presumed that you have read and agree to the following cancellation policy;
- Reservations made after May 24th are subject to a one-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival (12 noon PST, two days ahead). This includes all no shows, forfeitures, early departures, evictions or inclement weather.
- Your reservation will be held until 8:00 pm on your arrival date. You forfeit your site, unless we hear from you before 8:00 pm advising us of your estimated time of arrival. No refund(s) will be provided.
- Cancellations must be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ Our policies BEFORE Booking
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PERMIT RADIOS OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF AMPLIFIED MUSIC. ACOUSTICAL GUITAR AND SINGING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE IS ENCOURAGED BUT ONLY UNTIL QUIET TIME at 10:00 PM and not before 7:00 AM
All camping for 2020 is limited to fully self-contained recreational vehicles (RVs/
Trailers). There will be no tent camping.
Weekends require a two night minimum from the first weekend in June to the last weekend in August. Single night reservations can be made Sunday through Thursday. All long weekends are a three night minimum. This includes the following dates:
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- BC Day
- Labour Day
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR 2020 SEASON
We are happy to announce wewill open June 15th but there are changes to try and ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
In consideration of WorkSafeBC and Coastal Health Region guidelines, we will operate only a portion of our single family full-service and non-serviced sites. We will not be operating washroom and shower facilities as they are not designed to ensure social distancing is maintained as currently required.
RVs and trailers must be fully self-contained with grey water and sewer (black) tanks, water holding tank and washroom (toilet). We will not be able to accept portable toilets at this time.
Sites 1 through 16 are full service and offer access to water, power and sewer on site, as in previous seasons.
The remaining sites are UN-SERVICED and require you to contain your grey and black tanks for the duration of your stay. WE HAVE NO SEWER DISPOSAL STATION ON-SITE.
This summer we will all need to work together to make it a fun and successful camping season. These temporary changes haven’t been made without the consideration for your safety, that of our staff and the community at large.
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2020 SEAON
Please be aware that should Covid-19 policies not be respected, we reserve the right to terminate any reservation without refund or even to close the campground for the remainder of the camping season to ensure everyone continues to remain healthy for future camping excursions.
- 4-stroke inverter generators ARE permitted in un-serviced sites only and only between 5-7 PM. This is a distinct change from previous seasons but given the current situation we feel it is necessary yet temporary and hope you will consider keeping all generator use to a bare minimum.
- Washrooms and showers will be closed.
- Tent camping will not be available
- No visitors will be permitted, registered guests only.
- Exit gates will remain closed but unlocked (subject to change).
- Site occupancy will be kept to a single family.
- The size of groups gathering within a campsite will be limited to health region guidelines.
- Office hours will be reduced to 1 PM to 9 PM daily.
- Store and ice cream sales remain but will be through an exterior service window.
- Check-in will be through an exterior service window. Please follow signage/instructions.
- Firewood will be delivered to your campsite. Please pay at the office and we will deliver as soon as possible.
- Payment will be by electronic means. We accept all major credit cards, Debit (Interac) and Apple Pay.
- Propane tank refills are available.
- Please ensure you arrive with all necessary supplies (i.e. camping food / treats!) including any PPE you require/prefer to use. We ask this in an effort to minimize impacts to our local community grocery stores. Ask us if you forget something as we may have it in our teeny tiny on-site store!
- We remain a non-amplified music campground.
- Quiet hours will remain the same from 10 PM to 7 AM.
Site Occupancy: One family per site
Please review individual site occupancy numbers to ensure your family fits within the camping pad and occupancy limits. Should your group exceed site occupancy limits, we will require you book an additional site(s) upon arrival, subject to availability. If we are unable to accommodate the overage, you will need to make alternate arrangements for the extra guests. Should you decide to depart/forfeit your site, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Sites allow for 2 adults and children OR 4 adults.
- Nightly fees are based on 2 adults and children, 1 vehicle.
- Additional nightly fees apply for additional adults (to a maximum of 4 adults per site).
Speed limit is 10 km per hour. Watch for children playing. Park only in designated parking areas, not along roadside or off edge of campsite. Please do not block roads. Unlicensed vehicles are not permitted to operate in the campground.
Please be considerate of your neighbours by observing quiet time from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Excessive noise is not permitted any time of day or night. 4-stroke generators are permitted in UN-SERVICED sites only and between 5-7 PM.
Pets are welcome at no additional charge but please remember:
- We ask they be on leash and not left unattended, you are responsible for your pet’s actions.
- Please clean up after your pets
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated
Fires: Firewood by delivery for 2020
No off-site wood or building materials permitted. Please visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for more information. Campfires must be attended at all times, kept low and contained within the fire rings provided. Fire rings are not to be relocated within the site nor removed from the site. Fire bans may be imposed.
Visit bcwildfire.ca for more information.
To ensure a quality experience for future guests, the cutting of trees, shrubs or branches and the gathering of wood is strictly prohibited. Please do your part to maintain our unique environment by respecting all plant life. This can also be done by remaining in your site and on established trails. Please do not forage through the forest. Firewood and kindling may be purchased at the office for $7.00 / bundle
Wild animals are not to be fed or harmed.
Please do not remove tables from other sites.
May be consumed responsibly in your site only. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
All garbage and food items must be contained within your vehicle (not in tents) until disposal in the main garbage can located beside the office
Parents are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children in the spirit of good neighborliness.
Paradise Valley Campground reserves the right to amend, supplement these policies or terminate any reservation for violation of our policies without refund. Should damage be caused by disregarding policies penalties may apply.
Please make sure you have read and agree to all the campground policies before making a reservation.