Reservations, Cancellations & Policies
By booking online or by phone, it is presumed that you have read and agree to the following cancellation policy.
- The entire camping fee is charged at the time the reservation is made. There is a one-night non-refundable deposit for all cancellations.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival (12 noon PST, two days ahead). This includes all no shows, early departures, evictions or inclement weather.
- Cancellations must be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your reservation will be held until 8:00 pm on your arrival date, unless we hear from you before to advise us of your estimated time of arrival.
- The campground season opens May 1st and closes immediately after the Thanksgiving weekend.
- Weekends require a two night minimum from the first weekend in June to the last weekend in August. Single night reservations can be made Sunday through Thursday.
- All long weekends are a three night minimum. This includes the following dates :
Victoria Day: Monday, May 21st
Canada Day: Sunday, July 1st
BC Day: Monday, August 6th
Labour Day: Monday, Sept. 3rd
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PERMIT RADIOS OR ANY OTHER FORMS OF AMPLIFIED MUSIC. ACOUSTICAL GUITAR AND SINGING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE IS ENCOURAGED BUT ONLY UNTIL 10:00 PM, WHICH IS QUIET TIME
These policies have been set to ensure the comfort, enjoyment, and safety of our guests. Please use campground etiquette
CHECK-IN AFTER 1:00 PM
CHECK OUT NO LATER THAN 11:00 AM
|Please Note:||To ensure a quiet camping experience for all we do not permit music at any time, other than quiet acoustical guitar playing, singing quietly or listening through earphones.We guarantee only the campsite(s) paid for on arrival.There are NO REFUNDS for early departures.|
|Occupancy:||Sites allow for 1 camping unit per site and 2 adults plus children. Nightly fees are based on 2 adults and children, additional nightly fees apply for additional adults (to a maximum of 4 per site). Double and group sites sites allow for additional adults. Please refer the specific site description for details. Tenting is to be placed ONLY in the campsite.|
|Vehicles:||Speed limit is 10 km per hour. Watch for children playing. Park only in designated parking areas and please do not block roads. Unlicensed vehicles are not permitted to operate in the campground.|
|Quiet Hours:||Please be considerate of your neighbour by observing quiet time from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Excessive noise is not permitted any time. Generators are not allowed at any time.|
|Visitors:||Additional fees will be charged for visitors and extra vehicles. Please see rates tab. Please ensure your visitors or non-registered guests:|
|Pets:||Pets are welcome at Paradise Valley Campground, and please remember:|
|Fires:||No off-site wood or building materials permitted. Please visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency for more information. Campfires must be attended at all times, kept low and contained within the fire rings provided. Fire rings are not to be relocated within the site nor removed from the site. Fire bans may be imposed.|
|Trees:||To ensure a quality experience for future guests, the cutting of trees, shrubs or branches and the gathering of wood is strictly prohibited. Please do your part to maintain our unique environment by respecting all plant life. This can also be done by remaining in your site and on established trails. Please do not forage through the forest. Firewood may be purchased at the office.|
|Wildlife:||Wild animals are not to be fed or harmed.|
|Tables:||Please do not remove tables from other sites. Ask us if you require an extra table.|
|Alcohol:||Alcohol may be consumed responsibly in your site only. Please be considerate of your neighbors.|
|Garbage:||All garbage and food items must be contained within your vehicle (not in tents) until disposal.|